Mystic Temple Locations (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread contains the locations of the Mystic Temples in Mystic Realm, so we can keep the number of people asking to a minimum. Feel free to submit any information I don't have.

Jade Coast Zone: At the second Starpost (the one after the tunnels), turn around. Between the two paths you come in from, there's a small hole in the wall. Roll through it and you'll bounce off a spring to a hidden area. Follow the path along the cliff to find the temple.

Tempest Valley Zone: After the segment with the rising and falling slime, look for an invincibility box. Break it open, then go back and enter the slime. You'll find a tunnel. Go through it to find a spring that takes you to the temple. To get back, there's a Liquid Shield behind the temple.

Verdant Forest Zone: In the final part of the stage (after you enter the tree trunk across the pit), look for a tree stump next to a wall. Look behind it to find a hole in the wall and the temple.

Flame Rift Zone: When the path splits underground, go left. You'll eventually reach an area with red springs that take you to the top of a cliff. When you reach the top of this cliff, turn around and you'll see a gap in the wall. Jump to it and you'll find the temple.

Midnight Freeze Zone: When you reach the Starpost after the ice bridges, look to your left as you go towards the end of the stage and you'll find a hole in the wall. Go through it and you'll find a small room with a 1-Up and a platform. Look behind the platform and you'll find another hole. Go through it to find the temple.

Sunken Plant Zone: When the stage starts, take the path leading to a conveyor belt. After the first Starpost, you'll reach a segment where you have to go over a wall using the steps by it (there's a Whirlwind Shield here). Look up from the top of the wall (mouselook enabled) and you'll see a hole in the ceiling. Approach it and you'll go up to it. Enter through the hole and you'll find the temple. Credit to Mystic

Aerial Garden Zone: Throughout Act 2, there are 6 buttons, in the platform-jumping sections and at the back of the structure at the end of the stage. Two of the buttons open a door in the building with the water. Go through this door to find the temple. The other buttons open a door to a room with several monitors, including 5 1-ups. Credit to Mystic

These instructions should be sufficient for anyone trying to find the temples.

Yeah, welcome. To the Intro board with you! Oh, and the SPZ one is in a room with the floating boxes. Ride one to the top, and there's a hole in the ceiling. Use mouselook, and you'll see the hole. So yeah ride the box up there, and walk to it.

Roboashura said:
Yeah, welcome. To the Intro board with you! Oh, and the SPZ one is in a room with the floating boxes. Ride one to the top, and there's a hole in the ceiling. Use mouselook, and you'll see the hole. So yeah ride the box up there, and walk to it.
That's nice and all, except I have no idea where this room is. I've been through SPZ2 from beginning to end, and I don't see any floating boxes. I'll put the SPZ location once I get some clarification.

Roboashura said:
Download Mystic Realm 4.1. The boxes are gone because they seem to be what was causing the SIGSEGVs.

Mystic said:
Download Mystic Realm 4.1. The boxes are gone because they seem to be what was causing the SIGSEGVs.
With all due respect, can you tell us where the Mystic Temple in Sunken Plant is? I'd assume you'd know, seeing as how you made the map and all.

You could always try typing in DEVMODE and using the map feature (hit Tab) to look for abnormalities in the level design; that often means there's a hidden passageway in there.

fusiondragon2099 said:
Mystic said:
With all due respect, can you tell us where the Mystic Temple in Sunken Plant is? I'd assume you'd know, seeing as how you made the map and all.

I love you.

Seriously, is it just me or are the newbies getting smarter? <3

Found the Sunken Plant temple. Its location has been added to the guide, as well as a VERY IMPORTANT issue about it. The area is inaccessible to Sonic, and that's why I didn't find it earlier. My bad.

fusiondragon2099 said:
Found the Sunken Plant temple. Its location has been added to the guide, as well as a VERY IMPORTANT issue about it. The area is inaccessible to Sonic, and that's why I didn't find it earlier. My bad.
It's accessible as Sonic. Just doesn't seem like it. Try walking up to the area where it is ^_~

Mystic said:
fusiondragon2099 said:
It's accessible as Sonic. Just doesn't seem like it. Try walking up to the area where it is ^_~
All right then.

Anyway, the AGZ temple's been added.

I see AGZ is as confusing as ever. You're dead wrong on how to get that open. Yes, it does involve the buttons, but not all six.

Two of them open the door to the Mystic Temple
Four of them open the door to something totally different.

Something totally different, you say? I had assumed that the 4-switch door was merely an alternative route to the temple or something, never bothered to actually open it. I'll try that now.

If there's anything other than boobpix on the other side of that door, I won't be pleased.

Ritz said:
Something totally different, you say? I had assumed that the 4-switch door was merely an alternative route to the temple or something, never bothered to actually open it. I'll try that now.

If there's anything other than boobpix on the other side of that door, I won't be pleased.
The other door leads to a bunch of ring monitors and five 1-ups.

Hmm. It would appear that I cannot access certain temples with Sonic. There are walls in the way, and I need NOCLIP to get through. Mystic, why is this?

Roboashura said:
Hmm. It would appear that I cannot access certain temples with Sonic. There are walls in the way, and I need NOCLIP to get through. Mystic, why is this?
You obviously aren't going the right way. >_>

>_> I even use the DEVMODE map to see it, and I see the temples. There's usually a wall or something in the way, and there's no other way in.
LIke, in FRZ, I get to the high up area, and there's no way into the temple area. Same deal with the second zone.
EDIT: Nevermind, I was using Easy mode to show my friend the levels, and when I tried it in the other levels, I was in Easy mode. Normally, I use Normal mode, but I thought it'd be quicker to use Easy. >_> My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back