Mystic t3h spams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've got no clue what he's talking about either. Just because someone has the same name as someone from here doesn't mean they're the same person. Heck, doing a Google search, I know there's at least one other FuriousFox on the internet.

No no no. One of his posts clearly stated his name as 'Mystic(from srb2 forums). And in his post he gave a link to this message board.

Even though it couldve been anyone.. :roll:

I don't see his profile anywhere on the member list. Was it deleted?

Meh, it was prolly just someone faking it. Mystic is the calm, cynical type of flammer, he wouldn't waste time with huge-ass honking text. Or pointless swearing, for that matter.

It was probably someone who hates him and wants to make him look bad. We'd all appreciate it if you didn't immediately accuse people of doing stuff when you really don't have any absolute proof that they did.

FuriousFox said:
It was probably someone who hates him and wants to make him look bad. We'd all appreciate it if you didn't immediately accuse people of doing stuff when you really don't have any absolute proof that they did.
IT WAS HOTDOG!! :eek: :evil: *says in loud angry, and confused voice*

NO, It was the real Mystic!!!

Nah, he couldn't be.
Or could it be?....
Don't miss the next episode of SRB2 named:
Flamer or falsed? or... The Mystic Flame

No. I've just been to this one website that I can't remember the name of...
The one with a collection of superman comics depicting him acting like a jerk, or retard and stuff?
Anyway... It made note that Lios Lane gets superpowers way to often in the comics.

This topic is moronic. Anyone with the sense god gave a gnat knows that wasn't me. I don't even know about that forum. There is no way that could have been me.

Probably some moron impersonating me because it makes him feel better about his pathetic life.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back