Mystic Realm is awsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanHedge

Yes I've played through the demo game and got bored of it quick, so I loaded the Mystic realm mod in and wow! Huge levels, challenges around every corner and the fact you have to find the ruins to open up the level where you get the chaos emeralds! I can't get enough of it. Before I dump SRB2 off my system (Debug problems) I got to the Sunken plant I believe was the name I can't wait to see the ending. Mystic you did a great job give yourself a pat on the back!

We've all touched Mystic's back for making Mystic Realm...It's sore. But seriously, word of warning. Lately the MB have been flooded with new guys. And everyone, users and admins alike, is starting to lose patience. Try to make posts have some type of point other than "This is cool!" Trust me...I just saw about 8 opics locked today alone. Careful.

I noticed Mystic must be in a mood I know creepy at TFS was preetty angry about the hitler fad... Wonder what I should ask hmm... Well doombiulder seems to crash everytime I start it up and since it's the recommended program to start playing around SRB2 with I can't make any progress with it... I use a AMD athalon at 500mhz with 328 mb of ram a pci video Redeon 7000 32mb ram. Win 98se and DX 9.

The problem maybe the processor, i don't know about the OS, but the minimum is 500Mhz.

You could try wadauthor, its not free, but I may be able to send you a registered copy, but its not as easy as doombuilder if its your firt time, but the minimum requirements are low, very low, your system would have no problem.

Well here's an update got Doombuilder up and running starting to make a level using ST218 tutorial and switchd out my video card since the one I was using didn't like openGL and things can't be any better! Hopefully I'll have a very basic level to send in, but not for the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back