Mystic Cave Zone

Heyo. As it stands your addon functions just fine so I'll be accepting it, but I wanted to bring this to your attention though.

Loading the addon causes SRB2Kart to throw up an error related to your MUSICDEF lump. MUSICDEF uses underscores to seperate spaces and not spaces.

Example in your mod:
Lump MAPIE Usage = Mystic Cave Zone Source = Sonic 2 - Mystic Cave Zone (Big Band Swing Metal Cover)

Corrected example:
Lump MAPIE Usage = Mystic_Cave_Zone Source = Sonic_2_-_Mystic_Cave_Zone_(Big_Band_Swing_Metal_Cover)

Otherwise wow this map is really neat and cool. :D

Heyo. As it stands your addon functions just fine so I'll be accepting it, but I wanted to bring this to your attention though.

Loading the addon causes SRB2Kart to throw up an error related to your MUSICDEF lump. MUSICDEF uses underscores to seperate spaces and not spaces.

Example in your mod:
Lump MAPIE Usage = Mystic Cave Zone Source = Sonic 2 - Mystic Cave Zone (Big Band Swing Metal Cover)

Corrected example:
Lump MAPIE Usage = Mystic_Cave_Zone Source = Sonic_2_-_Mystic_Cave_Zone_(Big_Band_Swing_Metal_Cover)

Otherwise wow this map is really neat and cool. :
I didn't know, thanks. Ill fix it.

Finally,it was about time we get more of Sonic 2 things besides Hidden Palace in SRB2 Apolougue and Hill Top in Dimension Glaber!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back