• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

my wip projects!

i came up with an idea to make like a generations based version of srb2 were one level would be based on srb2 beta, you know the 2d and you play custom 3d levels with 2d sections too, heres the hub

also i need a team if anyones interested

i need mappers and lua for talking cutsenes and teleport to levels
Post automatically merged:

i accedently deleted the stages for dsz gfz and thz so i can't be bothered with this as each level took about 5 or 4 hours so im not ready to do that again, i will maybe someday restart, i did not delete the hub ( thank god ) so if i decide to restart, i can
i am a Mapper can i help you this is my mapping

i am a Mapper can i help you this is my mapping
as othius said, he did most of it ( but idk, i was not part of this conversation between you two ) but if you do want to help, i could revive the project
heres my discord AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH#6358
just give me a dm

i have not posted here for a while, so for you MB users that don't go through discord, heres some mapping im doing

Attachments

• wefgrt.gif
    wefgrt.gif
    6.9 MB · Views: 65
  • wergthgr.gif
    wergthgr.gif
    7.4 MB · Views: 69
Why not show off the Windy Valley map you've been working on?
i already said i lost it on the discord, im currently trying to see if i can find the backup file

any way, more progress
wisp.gif

Last edited:
Now i wonder if it will use the og colors music or the ultimate remixes for the level
Prob the og so its a dumb question

Now i wonder if it will use the og colors music or the ultimate remixes for the level
Prob the og so its a dumb question
both wrong, im using the classic remix from generations, i just like it better

another map im making, probably will finish it, but not release as its just a test map to learn how to improve flow

Attachments

• funni.gif
    funni.gif
    7.6 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back