My votes for the Single Player division

SanicManiac

Human Being
01. Knothole Coast Zone Act 1 - I liked the wavy floor things (and the fact that this zone even has emblems. I've only found one so far, but I do plan on looking for the others). Also, if part of this map is in 2D and the rest is in 3D, isn't this technically 5D? (P.S. that portal lol)
02. Hakuryu Dojo Zone - While I do approve of the original enemies, I feel the bats should still be robots, or at least bigger or more evil-looking. I keep thinking they're just animals that were in robots I destroyed and then getting hit by them. The spiders are fine since they have red eyes and just generally look like enemies. Other than that, I like the level, the setting, the tests, the music, and the fact that this level is really long but still fun. (but oh gosh that boss is the creature of my nightmares)
03. Pagoda Park Zone
04. Emerald Aether Zone - Wait, I can actually kill Dragonbomber?!? I mean, it is much easier to do when you're not in hell—I mean, Red Volcano Zone...
05. Galactic Facility Zone - I honestly didn't know you could breathe in space with a water shield. I guess I've just never managed to keep an elemental or water shield in Egg Rock Zone.
06. Square City Zone Act 2
07. Foliage Furnace Zone - I keep ending up at the first checkpoint again, and there's a few too many bottomless pits. I really like how the level looks, though.
08. Shadow of Aztlan Zone
09. Fatal Factory Zone
10. Gate Garden Zone - The purple gems that claim to give you 500 points don't actually give you any points.
11. Overgrown Heights Zone Act 2 - It's difficult to tell where you're supposed to go, and this level contains an inescapable pit of thorns.
12. Aquatic Port Zone
13. Alabaster Fountain Zone - It's kinda hard to not fall in a bottomless pit here, with all the thin platforms and stuff (especially trying to thok onto that diagonal spring). It's also easy to get lost. There's also a tiny triangular hole that has no purpose, a wall that you can easily clip through, and a few walls that just randomly become invisible sometimes. And, my worst enemy: jumping from small platform to small platform. Especially when said small platforms are sloped.
14. Dark Marsh Zone - the floor is pit. dats no gud.
15. Azlant Ruin Zone - Oof.

The majority of these levels are actually pretty good, even more so than the Summer OLDC.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back