My sonic tgf tutorial made it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I remember making an overhead Chaos Control teleport system using Donnyku's sprites as a little test of how I wanted to do it in SPMoves... Back when SPMoves' only purpose was to add Chaos Control for the Shadow wad (also made by Donnyku, what a coincedence!) and it was called Srb2CC. I made more random special moves while I was waiting for my chance to convince Alam or Shadow to compile another build for me, which is how SPMoves was born... Of course, the TGF game used a little targeting marker to say where to teleport instead of making you invisible and using you as the target marker yourself. Thus it would just cancel the teleport if you run off the screen or something, but I didn't do that in SPMoves.

What a nice little trip down memory lane. I suppose you could thank Donnyku for SPMoves now if you want.

Jason the Echidna said:
Ah, I remember making an overhead Chaos Control teleport system using Donnyku's sprites as a little test of how I wanted to do it in SPMoves... Back when SPMoves' only purpose was to add Chaos Control for the Shadow wad (also made by Donnyku, what a coincedence!) and it was called Srb2CC. I made more random special moves while I was waiting for my chance to convince Alam or Shadow to compile another build for me, which is how SPMoves was born... Of course, the TGF game used a little targeting marker to say where to teleport instead of making you invisible and using you as the target marker yourself. Thus it would just cancel the teleport if you run off the screen or something, but I didn't do that in SPMoves.

What a nice little trip down memory lane. I suppose you could thank Donnyku for SPMoves now if you want.
Thanks donnyu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back