my screen keeps glitching

the cruster

srb20001.gif

Post automatically merged:

how fix

im not completely sure its open gl when it first happened i switched to software to see if it still happens and it seemed to stop but im not sure and it seemed to stop it sometimes its not as bad as it is in that clip and its relatively infrequent

Attachments

• srb20006.gif
    srb20006.gif
    4 MB · Views: 45
im not completely sure its open gl when it first happened i switched to software to see if it still happens and it seemed to stop but im not sure and it seemed to stop it sometimes its not as bad as it is in that clip and its relatively infrequent
The fact that the whole level seems to be glitching...yeah, maybe it isn't an OpenGL problem.
And if it turns out not to be an outdated driver issue, either, then I dunno what to tell you.

seems to somehow be a problem with models

i use both danos model's objects except for the objects that already have a model

i just copied and pasted the object part of danos model's model.dat file but danos models has diffrent sizes for the objects so i deleted the lines of code that had danos model's sizes and replaced them with jeck jim's sizes

i worded that badly so if you dont understand what i meant it doesnt matter the point is that i messed around with my models.dat folder specifically with the objects part

so i deleted the entire objects part of the models.dat and it still happens (you can tell by the rings being 2d)

i forgot the other gif

Attachments

• srb20009.gif
    srb20009.gif
    6.5 MB · Views: 37
  • srb20011.gif
    srb20011.gif
    4 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back