My Save game Corruption

Mooon217

The SRB2 Noob
So yeah almost every time I launch the game my save data gets corrupted (Not the saves) keeps getting corrupted and I have to restore all settings get all the extra's Back And Get all levels in the sound test again, Set up my online user again.
So if anyone can help me stop this That will be great!
-Mooon217

I'd suggest uninstalling the game and reinstalling it on some other part of your hard drive. The game is pretty bad at saving correctly when installed in certain folders such as Program Files.

Ok thanks ill try it now hope you have a good day!
-Mooon217
Post automatically merged:

Sadly It seems i had to delete my saves.. Welp there goes my progress..
Post automatically merged:

Is there any way to manualy restore save files?

Last edited:
Unfortunately, no.
If the save/gamedata dissapears, that's it.

Make sure the game is not located in a place that programs can't write properly to, otherwise the game won't be able to read/write its gamedata.

By the way, you don't need to sign every post you make, your username is already at the left side of the screen. lol

Unfortunately, no.
If the save/gamedata dissapears, that's it.

Make sure the game is not located in a place that programs can't write properly to, otherwise the game won't be able to read/write its gamedata.

By the way, you don't need to sign every post you make, your username is already at the left side of the screen. lol
Well thanks for telling me I appreciate it you know Im kinda feeling happy about doing it all again
I get to unlock everything again and experience everything again so yeah thanks for telling me!
Also if you ever to join me Ill be around 24/7 vanilla.

Attachments

• pfp.PNG
    pfp.PNG
    3.1 KB · Views: 68

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back