My review on the Arena division

Paps the Echidna

i am bored
Symmetri-Canyon > Hidden Chamber > Gravity Station > Pipeline Panic > Mountainous Saloon > Grassy Clearing > Arena Station

• Symmetri-Canyon (my map) - Since this map is my first ever entry in the entire OLDC, it could've been obvious that this would be a simple map. The addition of the upper platforms and the moving platform really help because this map is just flat. Even with the small amount of cacti, it becomes more of a threat if there's a lot of players.
  • Hidden Chamber - I love this map because I mostly head towards the polyobjects and wait for someone else to break from the main fight in the middle part to fight me. I just really like the polyobject duels.
  • Gravity Station - The name of this map doesn't lie, as this map is a low gravity battle and well...it's fine. The Attraction Shield's item bubble is mostly represented here because players can homing attack each other off the arena. But I feel like close-battling in low gravity is a tiny bit off.
  • Pipeline Panic - A bit basic, but enjoyable. My experience with this map was: battling mostly on the outer ring while having to go in the middle for resources. Fine all around.
  • Mountainous Saloon - Some of the parts in this map are cramped, but at least the theme is on point with the name.
  • Grassy Clearing - Despite this being a 2D map (aka spam piko tornado to win as amy), the visuals are nice.
  • Arena Station - This map is the only one I didn't have fun with; it's flat, it doesn't have any pits, and there are too many item bubbles.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back