Sonixandknux
Tails is a powerful fox
Im so happy to announce that i am coming back to the SRB2 Community anytime! After months of being missing.
Ever since my laptop broke down. I was actually gone for alot of time. The good news is that its sent for repair but the bad news is that I still dont know wether its repaired or not. But once it does, I will be So back. For now, I will try to find the correct awnser and if i get banned for a day for selecting three wrong awnsers. I wil do other things till i get unbanned and do the same process again till i get the right awnser. For now I am partially back and i cannot play SRB2 for now but when my laptop is fixed. I am so back. I will also work on a mod which may or may not have my concept for 2.2.16 or 2.3
Note: This is not ai. I made it myself
Question : Is it just me? Or does the ban time increase every 3 Bans of the same time?
Ever since my laptop broke down. I was actually gone for alot of time. The good news is that its sent for repair but the bad news is that I still dont know wether its repaired or not. But once it does, I will be So back. For now, I will try to find the correct awnser and if i get banned for a day for selecting three wrong awnsers. I wil do other things till i get unbanned and do the same process again till i get the right awnser. For now I am partially back and i cannot play SRB2 for now but when my laptop is fixed. I am so back. I will also work on a mod which may or may not have my concept for 2.2.16 or 2.3
Note: This is not ai. I made it myself
Post automatically merged:
Question : Is it just me? Or does the ban time increase every 3 Bans of the same time?
Attachments
Last edited: