My PC has died

MADVAL2

Why yes i am the real MADVAL2.
So back in December 1st, i watched a Mel Gibson movie, and then when i came back, i was greeted with a black screen on my PC, which i never knew it was overheated so decided to clean the fan, and try turning on, and no luck, the PC was always freezing, and i ended up shutting down and turning on, and still no luck, so yeah, and about the fact that i apology to the SRB2 Discord for telling an Offensive story about me back in February, it was never intended to be hate speech or hateful or hurtful, so yeah, i must say is that, Rest in Peace, my ASUS PC (2017 - 2021).

PS: I made this post on my Father's PC

Either the GPU or CPU got fried in that situation, in the worst case scenario even the motherboard although you should still be able to recover your stuff from your hard drive no problem

If it's freezing, it sounds like a GPU issue. If the PC TURNS ON, but freezes after a while, the GPU might be faulty, maybe a bad RAM chip, or something else going wrong. Maybe look into trying to find a replacement?

Looks like your GPU had an heart attack and got dead-fried. and because of the GPU being fried, your computer has started to have a seizure, and died.

So back in December 1st, i watched a Mel Gibson movie, and then when i came back, i was greeted with a black screen on my PC, which i never knew it was overheated so decided to clean the fan, and try turning on, and no luck, the PC was always freezing, and i ended up shutting down and turning on, and still no luck, so yeah, and about the fact that i apology to the SRB2 Discord for telling an Offensive story about me back in February, it was never intended to be hate speech or hateful or hurtful, so yeah, i must say is that, Rest in Peace, my ASUS PC (2017 - 2021).

PS: I made this post on my Father's PC
Welp i can understand. Did you give it for service ?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back