My New Hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit Dragon

GameN'WatchComms Co-Host
I decided to do an adventure sprite comic. Here is page 1.

Page1.png

... The idea of the comic is to continue the story of what happened in the time frame of Sonic Adventure 2, obviously. So why would he change themes now?

Anyway though, I'd like to see how this works out. I say go for it.

Ugh, a freaking sprite comic.

This comic is just sprites and backgrounds pasted again and again with a generic and boring story. As of right now, the characters are pretty unappealing and plain.

Also, why is the background of Rouge's home so hideous?

Not bad, great idea for a storyline. Sprite burn my eyes a bit, but if you are using sprites, you probably can't draw any less eye-burn-y. I support your efforts.
sonicfreak94 said:
...was used correctly in the post above yours, why point it out?

Last edited by akirahedgehog; 6 Hours Ago at 10:52 AM. (CST time)
That is why he said that, it wasn't corrected.

Like I said on the other topic, I think you should just take this to a place where sprite comics are actually appreciated. There you can get proper criticism and such.

Magnify some of the panels by 100%. This way you get a closer look at the action and cut out all of the unnecessary space.

Hadn´t Shadow´s android already been created?

Oh well, it´s not good, but it is also not that bad. Guess I woudn´t care to see some more pages.

When I read the part about Tails missing Shadow, I laughed by head off. And it's really, really hard to get me to laugh.

Anyway, this looks worlds better than those videos you made. You might be onto something. By the way, who's this Speedy Fox character?

I immediately lost any and all respect for this upon seeing Dark Sonic. This comic is just getting retarded now. Dark Super Sonic is dumb enough, but Super forms out of nowhere? Knuckles dying for no reason by virtue of ONE atrack? Are you kidding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back