Not open for further replies.

Sky Ninja

Yep, these are my Jettysyn models.

Jettysyns.PNG

Download

Code:
JETG JETG.MD2 4.0 0.0
JETB JETB.MD2 4.0 0.0

Create a text file called md2.dat, and put it in there. Note that your computer might automatically add .txt onto the end of it, but you need to delete that, otherwise it won't work.

Conicpp said:
Save yourself the time and install all the MD2s.
I installed that, but I'd like to make the same with MD2 shields. I have the code, but I don't know where I have to put it.
fawfulfan said:
Create a text file called md2.dat, and put it in there. Note that your computer might automatically add .txt onto the end of it, but you need to delete that, otherwise it won't work.
I put the MD2 codes in md2.dat, but don't work!
(Again, sorry if you don't understand my bad English)

Luisete said:
Conicpp said:
I installed that, but I'd like to make the same with MD2 shields. I have the code, but I don't know where I have to put it.
fawfulfan said:
I put the MD2 codes in md2.dat, but don't work!
(Again, sorry if you don't understand my bad English)

You need to create a folder called "MD2" inside your SRB2 folder, and place the MD2.dat file in there.

kiddo150 said:
You need to create a folder called "MD2" inside your SRB2 folder, and place the MD2.dat file in there.
Wrong. MD2.dat also goes in the SRB2 root directory.

i also want thoes weard robots that explode on contact to be md2, same with the shilds, i just want every thing md2.

(ignore my bad spelling, im not english all the way!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back