My Little Pony: Fighting Is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
So those nuts making that MLP fighting game held a stream last night. An abridged Youtube version is going up soon enough, but have the Livestream recording. The gist of it is lots of Twilight vs Applejack. Also, they accidentally showed Rarity for three seconds.

no I'm not going to bump the thread we have for it are you crazy
The Rarity leak is at about 19:52, IIRC. Or you can see it on Youtube here.

Anyways, I like what they're showing here; but as cool as Twilight's zoning antics are, I have a personal love for chasing down stuff like a madman, and AJ looks very suited to that task.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for that release date, hopefully the game is going to be well balanced and free to play. Also anybody wanting GGPO support? It could be a good idea for online versus matches, but one way or another, I will have my ponies! This I assure you of!

They show off an intro video with Twilight while showing someone we haven't seen just yet.

Huh. It may as well have just been the Pinkie Pie intro trailer. Still, though, that's very cool that we finally get to see her. And with a nice moveset to boot.

I wonder if Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash will be able to just fly away and troll by staying up in the sky, or maybe they won't be able to fly, or only fly up for a few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back