My Level Editor isn't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virt

Trollerskates
When I try to save a level, it doesn't save it. Also, it would save it as a 1.0.9.4 (or whatever) level, and not the current version (if it could save).

Last edited:
Run the Level Editor as a administrator.

Click on the left button of the mouse then click Open as an administrator or something like that then try to save it.

OK, it saves right, but it says this when I try to play it: "This level has no nodes".
What're nodes?

Oh Ok. Well, I can't help you because I don't have SRB2 Workbench and I tried to find a tutorial at google and I didn't find anything. I really sorry.

I Hope I can help you with another stuff. Once again, I'm sorry. :(

If it's saying your map doesn't have any nodes, that's probably because you didn't tell the editor where the nodesbuilder is. Go look around the options menu and point it to ZenNode.exe.

I don't know the specifics of ZenNode's command line syntax by heart, but go look in SRB2DB's configuration files, which have ZenNode as the default nodesbuilder.

For the last time, I'M USING SRB2 WORKBENCH. NOT DOOM BUILDER.
That's not what he was talking about. He just told you to look at SRB2DB to see what the command line parameters for ZenNode are, so you can copy them to WB.

Simply go to Tools > Options and go to the "Advanced" tab. Then set the nodesbuilder executable to ZenNode.exe (included in your WB folder) and put this in the parameter box: "%F" %L -o "%F" (WITH the quotes).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back