My Introduction.

Sunnythemagnificent

Twitter is depressing. Context or not
Hello! This is my first time here in this message board. My name is Matt and my interests include Sonic, Shantae and some others I don't remember but my favourites. I love crossovers. I hate ships that involve with sonic. eg: sonic with amy (yuck). I really like to make friends and cooperate with others so I won't have to be an ant living under a rock for about 5-10 years. Plus I'm not the smartest tool in the shed so if I make some stupid decision, it's my fault and I have to take account for that. I love this community as well since I heard some people say that the people over there were kind ones. I want to be a nice person so uh.. yeah. I'll make mods when I have the tools. And I'll be respectful as I can. ありがとう!

Hello! This is my first time here in this message board. My name is Matt and my interests include Sonic, Shantae and some others I don't remember but my favourites. I love crossovers. I hate ships that involve with sonic. eg: sonic with amy (yuck). I really like to make friends and cooperate with others so I won't have to be an ant living under a rock for about 5-10 years. Plus I'm not the smartest tool in the shed so if I make some stupid decision, it's my fault and I have to take account for that. I love this community as well since I heard some people say that the people over there were kind ones. I want to be a nice person so uh.. yeah. I'll make mods when I have the tools. And I'll be respectful as I can. ありがとう!
Welcome! You seem like a great person!

(i agree with the sonic ships part, and i also love crossovers myself!)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back