my game adds addons by itself

Rafalolo

i got an emblem (from deep sea) and when i leave the level after beating it, i open the statistics, but it says there is addons loaded, even i didnt added, can someoe explain?

What did you do before then?
i had a clear game of sonic & tails, i got into deep sea act 1 to get the time/rings emblem, then i left the time attack and got the other emblems, and all of them saved, except the heart emblem, that is in the final of the level.
Post automatically merged:

i got the heart emblem by noclipping, ngl
i had a clear game of sonic & tails, i got into deep sea act 1 to get the time/rings emblem, then i left the time attack and got the other emblems, and all of them saved, except the heart emblem, that is in the final of the level.

I THINK i know whats happening, thing is, you modified the game by using the noclip command, thats why it probably didnt save the emblem you just got, because everytime you "cheat" the game with commands like "god" or "noclip"the game doesnt save, so yeah, its not adding addons by itself, its just that you are modifying the game using those commands, thus not saving the emblem.

I THINK i know whats happening, thing is, you modified the game by using the noclip command, thats why it probably didnt save the emblem you just got, because everytime you "cheat" the game with commands like "god" or "noclip"the game doesnt save, so yeah, its not adding addons by itself, its just that you are modifying the game using those commands, thus not saving the emblem.
thank you, that was hepful!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back