• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My first non-music release to the world! (Zanytextures.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanyhead

Mimigas' Rights Activist
http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=1155ce6a14c100b7b4787748ca9b4ec7

And...(spoiling the wonder) SCREENSHOTS!

Greenflower
Greenflowermakeover.png

Techno Hill
Technohillmakeover.png

Flame rift (ZOMG!)
Flameriftmakeover.png

I liked it a little bit but you might want to make the floor match the walls. It made me dizzy. I give it a 4 out of 10.

Woah, these are some very impressive textures.

Still, it isn't enough to really cause commotion... it's also too bad the water isn't animated.

The water isn't animated because I meant to use these in ZDooM with warping for the liquids. I might find a way to animate them later.

Because they would probably be accepted and enjoyed here more, and I wanted more SRB2 editing credit.

The colormaps of the slime in THZ doesn't match your replaced slime texture. =/

Otherwise, the replacements are good, you just need to replace more of them to make things consistent.

Sorry people, I just got grounded so it will be a couple of weeks before a new update. SORRY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back