• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My Fang wad CANCELLED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotorRoach

Roach when Sonic
Sonic Team Junior
Here 3 sprites of Fang:

REMOVED BY THE USER.

But I think something is wrong... Which ability? (I don't know make poll topic)

CANCELLED.

I dunno, maybe it's just me, but shouldn't you actually COMPLETE the wad/most of the sprites not succumbing to ability before speculating the most-likely-promising-to-be-custom ability? This sort of thing ALWAYS kills wads that were determined to be good by a trace of luck...

FANGA4A6.jpg

4th Sprite (not so good).

Wow I wish I could be that good at making angled sprites, it would help me alot with MSMKIII... Also I think the best ability for fang would be climbing.

Actually, yeah glide/climb is something Fang/Nack is suppose to have, though I can't remember why. I probably read it up somewhere long ago that he could do such things, how he glides is beyond me though.

Um... Ground, things that are about 20% to 40% belong to Editing Help, beta releases belong here in Editing. Anyways, it looks good.

Senku Niola said:

Senku is GOD!
You love making sprites, don't you?

I suck at sprite making, Senku Fang is better. But my Fang style is from Sonic The Fighters.

Senku Niola said:
His facial hair needs to be longer. This isn't Tails we're talking about. It's Fang. It's well-known that Fang is supposed to have his facial hair longer than that.

And longer ears.

Yeah, that looks great.

Ground The Fox said:
I suck at sprite making, Senku Fang is better. But my Fang style is from Sonic The Fighters.

I was looking at a Fighters Picture of him when I made it. XD

Jacklekku said:
You love making sprites, don't you?

Yes, but unfortunately my patience of doing them has gone down a bit. *points at Nitemare 4.0* :/

senku! senku senku! senku!.... ok im done just got a bit excited about how senkus fang looks and yes everyone is right senku is a great showoff and also i think that fangs ability should be like sa-eggmans except instead of the eggmobile fang should be riding his trademark vehicle...THE MARVOLOUS QUEEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back