My dog is dieng.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paragraph breaks are only used when the subject has changed within a piece of text. Since the subject in his post is consistant, there is no reason for him to use paragraph breaks.

Not my dog, my cat. We called her Wimpy. She died of old age. Or was it a brain tumor? Anyway, she lived to the ripe old age of 29 human years, 3 years under the world record.

thats sad

*deaths of pets in turbo's life*
2 parakeetes
2 frogs
1 cat
who knows how many fish
----------------------------------
but i was young, so i didnt cry now i have a cat and a dog 3 birds...my first cat just went misssing the day i moved... i used to move every 2 years, but that is a dif story...

I don't think any of my dogs died, but I remember on the other side of Riverside, there was a Poodle who got ran over by a truck and starting jumping up and rolling around having a seizure.

Gaaradude6969 said:
the ripe old age of 29 human years, 3 years under the world record.

The actuall world record for the oldest cat ever to exist was 34 years old. It was eventually put down beacuse it caught an illness and it was getting so old, and didn't want to carry on with the pain & hell with the illness(can't remember what it was now) but wow, 29 years old. That's nothing you see every day, and amazing for a cat age.

Earuto said:
If it has been at least 2 weeks since your dog was dying shouldn't the dog be dead by now?

You could of said something much nicer than that. Watch what you say incase you get the wrong end of it D:

Hopefully, it should of recovered by now.

Earuto said:
If it has been at least 2 weeks since your dog was dying shouldn't the dog be dead by now?

I'm dying. You're dying. We are all dying. Just not very quickly.

I'm gonna name my dead pets! I'm not very lucky with pets....
OK.
Cat that got eaten by a coyote.
Hamster that chewed through a tube, and got one of her limbs out of place.
Fish that ate too much.
Fish that died of old age.
Hamster that was too fat, and lazy.
Crab that died of old age.
Crab that got attacked.
Crab that died of old age.
Mouse with ringworm.
Hamster that died of old age.
Hermit crab that died of... I don't know why

Now I have three frogs, one hermit crab, one cat, and one chinchilla.

No offense to anyone, but the people in my neighborhood are stupid, one of their cats was eaten by a cayote, so they let there othere one out, and it was eaten by a cayote! Cayotes run the feilds at night. And now they are trying to shoot the cayotes, just because some people are to dumb a*s to think for a second!

HYPERKNUX said:
Gaaradude6969 said:
the ripe old age of 29 human years, 3 years under the world record.

The actuall world record for the oldest cat ever to exist was 34 years old. It was eventually put down beacuse it caught an illness and it was getting so old, and didn't want to carry on with the pain & hell with the illness(can't remember what it was now) but wow, 29 years old. That's nothing you see every day, and amazing for a cat age.

...does that mean my nanys 46 year old beat the world record?
(human years) His name is Charle.

That's pretty sweet if your nany's dog is still going....
If your still reading this topic SuperSonic2007, could we possibly get an "update" on your dog?.... Wait, what if his dog did die and he stopped logging on because he's to sad to. D':

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back