My dog is dieng.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had a pet except for 3 goldfish about 8 years ago, so I have no idea what it's like to even have a pet.

You know what really killed me inside? When my frog died.
Long story, I'd rather not go offtopic and get into it.

I still have my pet chihuahua though, and I'm truely thankful for it. Really, I am.

I once had 2 dogs (This is my childhood pets). They both were my best friends in the whole world. We always had fun. We even........erm...pissed in the backyard together (Hey, I know that you have to take a wizz on the bush in the backyard too!). Until like when I was 6, one died of old age. I visit his grave everyday praying to him, letting him know that I love him as a best friend would.

As for the other dog. I still play with him, but he only like me only. When my friend tried to pet him, my dog just bit his whole fingernail right off(My friend decided to never come to my house again). He's at the dog pound now and I always visit him cause he calms down when I'm there.

When I was like 10, we had a ferret. A few months ago, my cousin put coffee in his water bowl ON PURPOSE! So my ferret when crazy and start doing flips and running around. But when he got in the street, my friend ran him over by accident. Like we did to my dog, we buried him next to my dog.

Right now, I have 6 puppies, 5 kittens, and 1 parrot. They are healthy and fun to hang around with. But no one can live forever, so I'm gonna make sure that they have the best time of there lives.

Oh and SSNTails, that is very touching. It's hard to lose a pet you really love. ;_;

My family had a wonderfull dog, her name was " Jewel" and she was a mix-breed of and Austrailiene Shepherd. She was amazing, I swear, she understood the Human language. Anyways, our stupid nieghbors saw fit to go fishing, and when they came home, they threw their garbage (fish stuff) on our lawn! We didn't know it until we saw Jewel eating a big, fat, Salmon head. Which is deadly for a dog. She got Salmonela, making her not eat, nor drink 'till she died. She died two weeks later, on by birthday.... December 29...2002.

In the far left corner of our field, my dad and I, built a little Crusafix for her, and staked her favorite tennis ball on it. We call that part of the feild, "Jewel's Point"

My hamster died...
I really liked it, in the pet shop, when I was picking one out it came over, I always got it out, and played with it, but it was so sad when it died.
I really loved my hamster...
And it's really sad about your dog...

Ultimate said:
Dying from old age maybe? I have a Shetland sheepdog. He's 8 years old now...slightly more than half is life gone now. I don't want him to die T-T

I dont know how old my dog is. And we took my dog to a vet :D .

Don't assume dogs always die at around 10 years. I've saw some dogs that lived like 23 or 24 years...

Also... Well... Er... *snif*

*Sigh* I had to get rid of my BIG dog Apollo because he was just too big to have around the kids(my mom's a babysitter.). My dog Dolly, a kid nicknamed Pea(yes, Pea) got to close to her face when she was eating and Dolly bit her face. She's at the pound for all I know :( Right now we have a dog named Tacoda. He has to take heartworm chewys now:( I don't wanna see a 3rd dog go away. :( Also, I have 6 cats (count 'em, 6) and one recently died :( We called her Dutchie. RIP Duchess. We buried her in a shoe box with her favorite toys.

Pets are a sad life for me.
0/2 Cats alive. (One ran away, other died of age I didn't know then I was only 3.) 1990-2001
0/5 Goldfish (My first pets that belonged to me. There were also five people in my family so I named them all ofter each others.) 2000-2006
0/1 Hamster (Jojo (pronounced Joe Joe.) My first good pet I loved so much he died 3 days before I found out my Dad didn't want to tell me now when ever I see the first commercial I saw after I learned he died.
Reminds me of him.) 2001-2004
Zipper my current and only pet, my dog, pomaranien and somthing else, currently 3 a cute little white and gold puppy, I love him so. A hyper little fella'. But my mom recenlty somhow became alergic to him so we might have to put him down. I'm so sad.
Fish hook said:
Sadly, I can't feel sympothy. I just went back in my room and played computer.
I only have some emotions, too. I can't get exited or anything for that madder all I can feel is saddness and happyness.
Strangly I cry whenever I see somthing die.
I cried for a while when I saw Ssn's link.

I had a dog once. He was a Great Dane. He was so calm and effectionate. We had to get him an operation, but it didn't go to well, and he died, right there, infront of me.

I have two dogs, well, just one, the other one is lost somewhere, maybe dead. After my vacation of the 2004 i've didn't seen her, my neighbor said that she escaped a few days before my return. We searched the whole city, but with no results, givin up finally.

My other dog just had an accident in the left eye, bad, really really bad. *snif*

I feel really sorry for you SSN, this planet's so cruel sometimes when it comes to animals, they should have the rights to live as well as we should do. That link just made me so heartbroken. Yeah, animals are a part of my life, and I have a strong feelings for them too.

Like a long time ago, we got this cat. It was a moggy, black one too, t was called Grace. She was just a gem to me. And the poor thing was only 6 months old when some people ran her over, and instant death. I was so upset I didn't want to do much in the day. She was only just been spayed too. They also left her to die. I will never forgive, or give any sympothy to those who did it.

But when you been with something so long, and it passes away, yes it can be very upsetting because of the best companionship you and the pet had over the years. But one thing you should never forget. Your, and the pet's friendship will always be in your heart and your soul if you was a very nice owner of the pet. My grandfather taught me this, and it's true. Also one other good thing is, remember all the happy times you've been doing with the pet. Like one of my old rabbits decided to start walking on the bottom of the slide walking up there when I was 8, it was funny.

If I do get a new pet, I do worry a bit on all pets I have, but at the sane time, you've gotta give em the lives they want, that's what they want to stay happy, that's when a strong connection grows and grows and grows
between you and your pet.

Let's hope that your dog gets better SS2007. And I pay respects to all those whoever posted about their pets who passed away.

Yeah, I know how that feels. My dog Lacy, she was 6 years old when she dies. I had her since she was first born, I still remember bottle feeding her when she was just a baby. She died giving birth to 11 puppies. We left home home one evening to go out to eat, we were celebrating my birthday, I had just turned 12 I am now currently 18, anyways when we got back we found out that smeone broke into the garauge where we kept the puppies. We went into the garauge, and they were all dead. They had bone fractures in there skulls because they were all shot. My 13th dog Roach, if you count the puppies in was ran over one summer when I went to go spend the summer with my grandmother each year. My 14'th dog, Lint ran aways and was later found dead out in a pasture not far from town. Now i currently have a half Siberian Husky, and half German Sheperd named tank. We named him that because he was extremely large for a puppie. At 2months he was the size of a full grown Beagle. I now and forever more cherish this dog for as long as I live. And SSNTails, I am so sorry about your beloved dog Susan Delite. I couldn't help but start crying when I was the pictues. I know how it feels. The constant ripping and tearig at your emotions when something so loved and connected to you dies. When I saw your dog it brought back all those terrible memories and I couldn't help but cry. (I still am as I'm typing now). And sorry about the long post everyone. I guess it happens when I get emotional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back