My Demo wads

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadjili

Ok so, I'm making an adventure level pack. And while I'm making it I decided to make some demo levels of the game. The real reason is because my computer crashed and I might lose my files and have to start over. :( Please leave feedback. Don't be scared to say they suck, which they probably do. They are just demos. Please PM me if the download links aren't working, I'll gladly fix them.

Demo 1 CTF - LOTS of bugs fixed. Quicksand also added.
srb20000vp7.png
srb20002jh1.png
srb20000ks9.png
srb20003bl7.png
srb20001hv0.png

More comming soon.

Read and understand...

Other considerations:

1. Your deathpits should contain quicksand, as this is a sand map.
2. You have waterfloors and waterwalls, set the texture/flat of the control sector to the wall and floor textures you want to appear around the water block.

Jazz said:
Other considerations:
1. Your deathpits should contain quicksand, as this is a sand map.

I know how to make quicksand but when I try to walk on it I wont stop sliding and I wont sink. I know I have to move the lines of the controle sector but the wiki isn't much help on this topic.

Erm, Jazz, you don't have to change the floor texture of your water block. You just have to set the water block's floor below the floor of the sector(s) you have the block tagged too.

Oh, and Nadjili, I'd really apreciate it if your next map had less skinny hallways. Rather, try to make your map out of a few fairly large open areas. ;)

Meh, I usually just do that if the area is relatively enclosed, like the one in this map.

Otherwise, do what BZ4 said.

Ok thanks guys. I'm working on the next demo. It's a race level. And I'll try to make the hallways bigger.

Ok I have BAD news. My computer broke and I had to format my harddrive. :( For those who don't know what that is, it is when you take off everything on your harddrive. Anyway I have to restart my adventure levels. I know I only made one demo but that is all I could make. I am done with making more demo levels and will start on the real thing. You can still download the demo if you want. Well I guess I'm done here. Bye for now.

When you reformat, it's literally formating it like a file type, it doesn't just take things off. Most computer use NTFS, while old ones use FAT32...

Anyway, "oh noes".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back