• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

my chracter

Status
Not open for further replies.
my chracters name is shifter he is basically a green sonic with spiked hair like this PLAY^1
color] :mrgreen:  and in eed help editing his form and super form :mrgreen:

So basically, you want someone to make him for you?

Yeah, sure. I'll make him for you, and I'll even give him a new special ability! [/sarcasm]

Uh, didn't you get the sarcasm?
Noone will make WADs for you. Noone. Zilch. Zada. None.
Also, recolours are generally discouraged. I'd probaly (If I was you) dump the project right now.

Lol, I couldn't wait for your reply.

I was being sarcastic, meaning, no, I'm not going to make him for you. Not only that, but you're breaking a rule, and are most likely going to be banned within the next 30 minutes.

Have fun, as no one, I repeat, no one is going to make your character for you. If you want a character, make it yourself.

supersonicfan1450 said:
cool can you also give him black shoes with a spike at the end thats how i drew him on the paper
:mrgreen:

Hi, I'm sarcasm, I'm a form of verbal irony. I'm used to make a point in a humorous manner. We haven't met before but I would really like to get to know you!

No.
Just... No.
Recolours suck. Period.
For the sake of your own hide, I suggest for you to stop now.
Please. Now. It's for the better.

If anyone would hold a grudge, it would be us. You seriously shouldn't be angry at us for not making your character, as a matter of fact, we're probably angry at you.

Wow, most noobs hold grudges against me nowadays, because I always tell them that they're breaking a rule (which they usually are). It's kinda funny how three which had "grudges" involving me, are now banned.

You're still breaking a rule, and no one is still going to make your character for you. You will be banned. Deal with it. Ok?

I was talking about another matter- You actually wanting to MAKE the wad.
Don't make it, please.

As you break rules, people start to trust you less. I doubt you've been playing SRB2 for a year and a half, and the fact that you're screwing up on your first day is your fault, and your problem. In LARGE CAPITAL LETTERS, it says to read the rules, or you will be banned. No one has to go easy on you just because it's your first day, or you "forgot" to read them, or you didn't know they were there, or even the fact that you're sad now.

If you don't want to screw up, READ.

alright ill do the char myself i know how i just wanted some help with him and if i said something offensive i didnt meat to sometime with me i dont think a bout what im about to say this is my char

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back