My brand-new Bluetooth mouse stopped working...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never start a post like this and then list bullshit reasons that pay no attention to anyone else's comments. You seem to do this ALL the time!
...What? I should obviously be just like you and just start rambling that Fawful did a terrible decision. And not help in any way whatsoever. Oh, and then start whining again for the 400th time.

There wasn't a single good reason in this thread about wireless being terrible. People may have had bad experiences, but even Bigboi can confirm that they can be great.
By the way, Autosaver: USB extension cords exist, dude. Invest in some.
I'd rather not bother with cords at all. Hey, tell me if this is a good comparison.
Wired 360 controller or Wireless? Is wireless **** by default?
Yes, wireless is more expensive but you don't have to mess with wires.

Actually, I prefer wired 360 controllers, to be quite honest. They double as a god-tier PC gamepad. Dead Rising 2 is going to be so much better on the PC with it.

Actually, I prefer wired 360 controllers, to be quite honest. They double as a god-tier PC gamepad. Dead Rising 2 is going to be so much better on the PC with it.

That completely jumped over my head. I knew there was something I missed.
What I meant to say, does the quality of the controller suffer? Would you rather have a wired or wireless 360 gamepad?

I prefer wired, do to the fact that you don't have to spend extra money to get a charger or batteries every time it dies, but I guess it reallly depends on the situation. I have few friends that come over, so I generally prefer wired controllers, but if you have a whole bunch of people over your house a lot maybe wireless are better.

We have 4 wireless 360 pads in this house, though I do also have the wireless adapter for using them on the PC. And yeah, they are God-tier gamepads by far. Never really worried about batteries, our Uniross rechargeables last an age, and then we just cycle through charging and using them, since we've bulked up a nice collection for the Cameras, Wiimotes and now 360 controllers (my folks bought more, since they now use the controllers to on the downstairs 360s).

I prefer wired, do to the fact that you don't have to spend extra money to get a charger or batteries every time it dies, but I guess it reallly depends on the situation. I have few friends that come over, so I generally prefer wired controllers, but if you have a whole bunch of people over your house a lot maybe wireless are better.

Well, on the standard 360 model I have, you get three USB ports (one at the back) so if you don't use them, you only need one wireless controller for a 4P game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back