My artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
<_<
>_>
My other character (which was my first one, yet doesn't have any sprites) is a green hedgehog with the same hairstyle as Sonic but with more hedges, has retractable claws in his hands (3 each), blue Soap shoes that resemble Sonics, a "golden ring" for his chest fur, blue eyes and can control both fire and light. He also has a fake Chaos Emerald that he can use to do a Chaos Blast-esque pwange attack.

Yes, he's basically a crappy recolour/edit, hence why he has no sprites.

My fan character sucks. :3

testa28yp.png

Can't be bothered to finish it, not even worth it. If abilities are something to include, he runs an average speed and has a sword. That's right. He's no super-crazy-on-steroids hedgey with evil powers of doomy doom.

Anyways, if I could draw and I had some sort of even worth making anything out of imagination, I'd be using a naga.

I want drawing skeelz.

Actually, I have no fancharacter. I have a swarm of characters, but they all take place in my own universe. Plus none of them are Hedgehogs/Echidnas/Foxes/ect

And Timberwolf, SSN dosen't have a fancharacter, he represents himself as Tails. An ordinary Tails.

Someman said:
and every time he thoks an Armageddon shield explosion happens.

That's what I'm planing on doing for Jonic.wad. (Which has really begun.)

And Timberwolf, SSN doesn't have a fan character, he represents himself as Tails. An ordinary Tails.
With a chain saw.*shot*

(I've noticed Timberwolf's post are a lot less n00bish now. Yayes.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back