Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinghov87

Well since when i put the hip hop topic up no one replied i'll just ask you what music you are listening to. If you want to know what i'm listening to let me know.

"In his world... where life is strong... in his world..... never fear the fall! In his world where compromise does not exist in his world....."

His World By Zebra Head

Rock. That's mostly what I listen to. Sometimes I might listen to metal, but yeah. Mostly rock.

I'd say plenty of users replied to your original thread before you started this one, based on the time stamps. There's no reason you need to make two threads for essentially the same topic. Don't let it happen again.

In any case, right now I'm listening to some tunes from the Stepmix 2 contest currently underway at stepmania.com. I enjoy a wide variety of music, including such genres as 80's metal, some techno, old-school rap and hip-hop, and even classical music.

As I type this, I'm listening to Papa Roach - Getting Away With Murder [Live & Murderous In Chicago].

I listen to:
Papa Roach
-5 Tracks Deep (1998)
-Let 'Em Know (1999)
-Infest (2000)
-LoveHate Tragedy (2002)
-Getting Away With Murder (2004)
-Live & Murderous In Chicago (2005)
-Paramour Sessions (2006)

Hoobastank
-Hoobastank (2001)
-The Reason (2003)
-Every Man For Himself (2006)

Adema
-Adema (2001)
-Insomniac's Dream (2002)#
-Unstable (2003)
-Planets (2005)

Stone Sour
-Stone Sour (2002)
-Come What (Ever) May (2006)

Rapcore for the first 3 P. Roach albums, rock after. Hoobastank is rock, Adema is nu metal and Stone Sour is metal, some heavy metal. I occasionally listen to some Slipknot.

PS, if the old topic isn't being replied in, don't bother about making another.[/list]

I basically listen to Trance/Techno or Dance now a days. Mostly Trance.

These are the artists I'm currently listening to right now. They are in order from my favorites.

1. Paul Van Dyke. - My favorite.

2. DJ Tiesto

3. ATB

4. Ferry Corsten

5. Paul Oakenfold

6. Sublime

7. Armin Van Buuren

8. 4 Strings

I can tell you, none of those are heavy metal. They'd be rock, or metal at the most.

Slipknot is heavy metal, for one. And they sound nothing like Crush 40, do they? And I'm pretty sure Rock Star Supernova isn't heavy metal, either. Linkin park is not, definitely.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_metal

I don't know about Linkin park, but Crush 40 and I'm sure Rockstar Supernova are rock, not metal. '-'

I listen to Nujabes, Teriyaki Boys, Black Eyed Peas ( before they got corny which is the days when I was not born) Zebrahead ( HIS WORLD) and M-Flo.Oh yeah almost forgot RJD2.

camo man said:
.....Are you listening to it for fun or are you playing a video game with it?
Fun. Although I may use it in an Easter egg in a non-Star Wars but still scifi game I'm making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back