Multiplayer PS2 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueZero4

(not a palindrome)
Quick! My friend's birthday is coming up, and he doesn't have any multiplayer games at all. He's the kind of guy who plays his games to death, so I also want something where he won't always whip my ass every time.

Any suggestions?

If he likes RPG's...I'd suggest Tales of the Abyss. It's not competitive...unless you want to see who can defeat the enemies faster...

I always found James Bond: Nightfire (I think it was that one...) to be good for local play.

Darkwatch or War of the monsters! Those are the only 2 I can actually give an honest opinion about so far...

James Bond: Nightfire

That game is amazing for multiplayer.

You could also try Time Splitters 3:future perfect(It also has a customizable level editor where you and your friends can play!)

Yup, the story mode is good and the multiplayer is great! I want to get a certain twisted metal game to beat it with a certain character and get Agamo's (Giant Hawiian Tiki monster) Secret metal costume of that character.

Bigboi said:
Jacy said:
Darkwatch or War of the monsters! Those are the only 2 I can actually give an honest opinion about so far...

Holy shit, War of the Monsters was awesome.

Yes.

I wish there was an online multiplayer version. :(

Cue said:
I always found James Bond: Nightfire (I think it was that one...) to be good for local play.
I had this game once, the best bond game (multilayer wise) since golden eye N64.

Cue said:
Bigboi said:
Jacy said:

Holy shit, War of the Monsters was awesome.

Yes.

I wish there was an online multiplayer version. :(
So do I. That way there could have been more than 4 monsters on a field. and you would have people using the coolest skins for the monsters.
They should have made the monsters customizable sort of like Halo 3.

Burnout 3: Takedown is an awesome multiplayer game if you like racing type games...with lots of car crashes. It is really quite fun to play road rage, crash, or just racing. You might want to try out the sequel, Burnout Revenge. I haven't played much of that one, but I remember it having some interesting features.

Yeah yeah, I made a Torgo typo™. I am sure that isn't a surprise to the people on SRB2fun. Anyway, it is fixed.

I played Revenge. Traffic Attack is awesome. That is all that has to be said. Otherwise, any of the Lego Movie games, Ratchet and Clank 3, Burnout 3's Party Crash, all that.

Slurgly said:
Star Wars Battlefront II anyone?
^This is also a good game to play with 2 people, it gets more fun when you decide to go traitor on your firend and switch to the opposite side before the beginning of the match (by letting him pick teams first). It then gets very fun when you repeatedly kill him without him knowing it was you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back