Mt_Vampire_Castle.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chengi

I like your attitude!
Kart Krew™️
the link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5gm5sv
(DO NOT SAY ANYTHING, FFH WAS BROKEN) *Facepalms for using sendspace*.

Pics:
srb20221.png

srb20220.png

srb20219.png

Critisisum now please

Big problems here:
-Big, flat and empty
-There's no risk when trying to get the weapon rings
- All the weapon rings are in this level (that is something that should never be done!!!)

How to fix it:
Add decorations, make it a bit smaller (it's too big and empty), Make it less flat, add risks for getting the weapon rings, take out a few weapon rings (you should only have 2 types usually) and add more rings, you have barely any for a level that size

I would rate this a 0/10
Sorry if it's harsh but i had no fun playing this level and i know that you can do better, try to improve it.

DDMMCC said:
- All the weapon rings are in this level (that is something that should never be done!!!)

He´s right and this is not funny to play in tag with all that weapons...someone easily gets all and then does``The World Of Pain´´
So...if this is a beta:Keep working...you will get it better.
If it isn´t:@_@ Fix that!!!

look, the only reason i made this map is because of the popular gh2v5, v4, and wings.wad, its very popular on servers nowadays.

Those are popular? hahahaha

Please, do not make WADs that requires you to download a whole bunch of other stuff, since most WADs are hard to find.

Chaos said:
Those are popular? hahahaha

Please, do not make WADs that requires you to download a whole bunch of other stuff, since most WADs are hard to find.

He´s right and
the only reason i made this map is because of the popular gh2v5, v4, and wings.wad

Look:Gh2v5 is just a copy of gh2/gh2v4 but with another ghoul

Gh2v4??that isnt even popular=Its hard,the ghoul auto-kills you if you touch him

And wings wad:Its that released?i cant find it

Well, GH2v5 also makes every rings shot in a wall STAY in the wall, so it can be lightdashed.
Doing CTF with this is fun, makes the use of lightdash a new strategy.

um, just warning you guys but, can you guys get back on topic kthnxbai

My advice on this stage: Get a little help from the gouls forest mod. This IS supposed to be a haunted castle. And add in some more eeriee or cool sounding music; like maybe something from Castlevania, like I don't know, "Bloody Tears"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back