• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Tails

Not bad at all, just a few minor things.

Some of your rings aren't deafed (floating) you need to make sure that all of your rings have the Float checkbox checked (in SRB2DOOMBuilder) or the Deaf checkbox checked (in other editors)

Also, with your FOFs over the entrance to your towers, neither the block or the textures line up. I think you just need to raise the floor and ceiling of your control sectors by 32 or so. I didn't check your map in any editor, so I'm estimating the amount. Look into that the next time you edit this.

The only other thing I ask is that you do a little more with the inside of the castle and the inside of the towers. I'm sure you can add a bit more detail to 'em.

Otherwise, this is quite good for a first map. Make more!

Thanks for the positive reactions.B.t.w. I edited the map,check first post.

Some of your rings aren't deafed (floating) you need to make sure that all of your rings have the Float checkbox checked
Fixed
Also, with your FOFs over the entrance to your towers, neither the block or the textures line up. I think you just need to raise the floor and ceiling of your control sectors by 32 or so.
I think I fixed this too
The only other thing I ask is that you do a little more with the inside of the castle and the inside of the towers. I'm sure you can add a bit more detail to 'em.
Made this too

The map looks kinda small, bland, and pointless. Jive the players some cover to hide/run behind and some things to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back