mt_bob.wad (Bob-omb Battlefield)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll see what I can do. About the music and graphics, I'm having trouble getting them. (SMS gave it, I'll put it later)
And Shuffle, sorry, but YOU try uploading a image that big in .bmp! You suggested .JPG or .PNG, but gif doesn't look all that bad. I took 5 minutes to upload all 6 in GIF. In JPG or PNG, it will take longer.

Super mystic sonic said:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xj07z0

MIDI music of bomb-omb battle field. Its really close to the original music

You've got to be kidding me. First off, there is no drum section at the beginning of the original song. It doesn't even sound correct. For another, it's way off-key, and it uses the wrong instruments.

I'm about to test this.... Give a minute to Download (WTF IS THERE MUSIC?!)

Edit-

-Problems-
Size
Hills
Textures
The Horrifying Music.
Rail Ring

-The Good-
Thok barrier

Can you make the link for flatfilehost to?(The updated vresion of the wad)
Stupid sendspace wont let me download.

Sykotic said:
-Problems-
Rail Ring

[sarcasm]mg they has Ans well ballenced wepon ons teh map insteds of havn abillon homing and/or auto rings o.0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111one wtf[/sarcasm]

And you'r point?

a441 made a utility called "heighedit" which will allow you to scale all of the floor/ceiling heights in the map.

Grate job with this Level, But it need some work still,

The size need to be biger to be like SM64.

1. Mabe You should make the wood poles fall (pound into the ground).
2. Replace the rings with coins.
3. Add Super Mario 64 trees.
4. Make the CHAINFEN Linedef Action be 44 not 25 (so you can see the other side)
5. I riped music before I saw that you had too,so it's in the wad.

Edit: link remove

1-Hey! Nice work with the poles! Thanks!
2-Coins don't work well in match. When respawning, they stick theirselves in the ground. Plus, I can't launch any of them!
3-Thanks for the sprites! I needed those.
4-It looks a bit ugly, but I guess it's better than what it was.
5-I'm sorry, but my music is better than yours. You can here Mario starting, the bob-omb buddies, some things falling... I recorded it diffrentely. I started on Whomp's Fortress (no bob-omb buddies at start), with the level select (no starting Mario sound), and just stood there, recording.
I'll give you credit after some changes about this help.
Now, to solve number 2, I think I should replace the ring sprites with SM64 Coin sprites.

*Shrug*

Well, If I were you I'd just Put in Bomb Rings in Place of Rail Rings.

And Yes, the Size Needs to get Bigger, I can Fly to the Top with Tails and Sonic can hardly stay up on the Cliff For me :/

Sykotic said:
*Shrug*

Well, If I were you I'd just Put in Bomb Rings in Place of Rail Rings.

And Yes, the Size Needs to get Bigger, I can Fly to the Top with Tails and Sonic can hardly stay up on the Cliff For me :/

I agree with him. It takes Tails less than 30 secs to get up nd Sonic is hard to get there with.:|

Remember, this is Sonic Robo Blast 2, you go much faster in it than in Mario 64.

And remember. The Size in the game was Immensive. Don't worry about lagging in Netgames. Simply look at SA City and A few people have been able to beta Test Syko Base in the game with me. Size desn't cause Lag, stupidly connected Players is what it is.

Actually, the size in this particular port makes a great match map. Seriously, I wouldn't worry about it unless you want to make a coop level.

Then Make it bigger, it would be pretty cool for Co-op and a Han- *Mauled*

I can't wait to see what you do for some of the other levels in the game as well. It would be cool to see Tiny-Huge Island turned into an SRb2 map.

Perhaps I should start Working on that Corona Mountain I had Planned >_>

UPDATED.
Check the first post. About the size: Well, i don't know what size do you want! It looks good for match. For co-op, well, I won't do Co-op, specialy because of this: Where could 2 (or more) friends go in such a map? Reach the finish?

The size should be about as Big as the Super Mario 64 version of this game. True, it might be Huge and break one of the Rules of Map Making, but we should excuse that.

And if you wanted I could help you Soc Bob-ombs to Fight.

And in such a map, reaching the Finish or Hangin' 'round *Mauled again* would be a pretty good idea. Reaching the Top for a Sort of Boss Fight with a Hoard of Bob-ombs would be pretty cool.

We're starting to turn a SM64 match level to a new single player level.
Instead of having the players beat each other, they're beating bob-ombs.
That's ok.

Make king bobomb and soc his abilities. Throw bomb(rings?) maybe skull attack, and that would be how to do a coop level.

EDIT: I just noticed you used mp3 format. You should convert it to ogg. It cuts off a huge portion of mbs.

EDIT2: SSN, where can I find that height scaling device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back