mt_bob.wad (Bob-omb Battlefield)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espyo

I've done the first map of my SM64 match pack, and I'm releasing it!
I won't release no other but the Whomp's Fortress and the Jolly Roger Bay until the finished project.
Here are some screenshots:
Begining:
SM64
sm1ei4.gif

SRB2
77051392ys1.jpg

------------
Below gate:
SM64
sm2aa2.gif

SRB2
26266979ht5.jpg

------------
On top of the floating island:
SM64
sm3ef1.gif

SRB2
79556862be2.jpg

Go here for the downloads: https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=20601

Last edited:
Well, I have to admit that, with comparation with the SM64, this could be better. But to play it in SRB2, it's very great!
It has a button to open the gate, the mountain and the flower bed teleporters and more!

it does look good the only thing i worry about is that it's too small. :(

Also, you should maybe add some music from the game to it.

light dasher said:
Now make a Co-Op Version :D
That's simple. Start a two player coop game. Then, type on the console "map map90 -force" and you have it!
And booman77, if I put music it will be to big! Plus, I can't get that music nowhere, but a midi.

i can convert that midi into anything you'd like, plus, what about the size of the map? it is pretty small.

I'm sitting here thinking, it looks too big. Yes, to scale it's fine, but if you have an 8 man match, it should take a minute or two before you even se another guy. Also, consider the possibility of lag.

Also, consider looking through the Mario music in SRB2. A list should be in the Level Header page of SRB2 wiki.

too big? i think it's too small, i played it and it seems i have one of them mushrooms, like in SM64DS.

Well, about the size, I think that BlueZero is right. Even tough it looks a bit cramped in some areas. But they wouldn't take 2 minutes to find each other.

It looks very nice, but I have to agree with booman and say it looks cramped just from looking at the screens.

Needs to be bigger,music on OGG,and have a block with a fire flower in it on that island in the sky,And have mario mode on. Other than that its great!

Looks cool - a lot further than I got when I tried making that map for Sonic Doom 2. :)

(Poor RGX needs a mirror)

If its not too much trouble, can someone make an alternate download link for this please? I can't download from Flatfile host... Sendspace is fine.

Interesting, but the textures look like ass. Sorry. :X
Also, might I suggest not using gif for screenshots? It looks terrible, JPEG and PNG look much nicer.
SMS said:
MIDI music of bomb-omb battle field. Its really close to the original music, do no need to use OGG or something.
The problem with that is that midis sound different on everybody's computers. What you think sounds really close could be horribly off on somebody else's box. It's probably best to record the original music as an OGG.

This made me think of Tiny-Huge Island(map needs to be much larger). It other then that, its okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back