Mr. Encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Hog

Explain, please.

Also curious why Dave Perry is on the credits, but given the funny games the guy's made, I suppose it'd be fairly straightforward.

I've always thought that was a joke, like the kind when funny people credit Ronald McDonald, or coffee, or sleep, oh the list goes on and on...

Mr. Encyclopedia (formerly known as Mach Hedgehog from Pokemon Soccer and A Pocket Lapse), has always been Sonic Team Junior's Official Mascot, appointed by Sonikku.

As for Dave Perry, he had several good speeches about games on his website several years back that I feel had an influence on some of the choices we made in the game.

Mystic said on #srb2 that he is busy these days. But still I dont see why he cant come on here once and a while and say hi.

He's not dead, he's just living the life that I should be living... I need to follow his example.

True, he's supposed to be a coder, not you. But at least now you can say "IN YOUR FACE SONIKKU! IN YOUR FACE!!!", unless he's still your friend, which in case you would say "dude you should of stayed man, look how much progress I alone have made!"

He got a life. You know...outside and all that?

You don't?

Oh well, I've heard we aren't missing much *mauled horribly*

When I was a Noob ( I mean NOOB noob) I emailed his Srb2 dot org address asking how to join a netgame. :oops: SSN really needs to update some info on there.

Mystic said:
Oh well, I've heard we aren't missing much
But what about friends? If you've got a friend but you never see him/er because you're on the messageboards, then you're missing something... Unless, of course, your friend is on the messageboards. That would be easier.
:mrgreen:

Oh, never mind.

That's crazy talk. If you want to kill a pigeon, use baking soda.

...Not that I'm speaking from past experience or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back