Moth SRB2 Spammer and Server Crasher

I don't know if this was the same guy, but someone joined my server and started to spam the N-Word along with saying "Dylan Sucks, Fuck you" and stuff like that. This happened on multiple occurrences.

I don't know if this was the same guy, but someone joined my server and started to spam the N-Word along with saying "Dylan Sucks, Fuck you" and stuff like that. This happened on multiple occurrences.
Either he is talking about you or Dylandude, what’s your username? Also here’s a funny story, I think in 2022 before I joined the mb, I was playing in that one popular ctf server, what’s its name? It’s rever something ctf I don’t remember the name, well anyways, I was playing ctf and then this spammer started spamming something about adolf hitler? I don’t remember but it was in some kind of space map with lava, I think a few hours later someone with a different name joined and started spamming, I don’t remember the name of either spammer but I do remember the name of the map when the second spammer came since the level itself is one of the playable hard levels in the game and it’s song is in the ost, pumpkin hill zone, since it was 2022 it was 2.2.10 btw, my main was also fang since he’s great for getting the flag and can shoot but suffers from no bouncing on the tail with the flag, for some reason he also can’t shoot in the air while having the flag, which without the flag he can shoot in the air, good times but spamming ain’t good.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back