most irritating moment in srb2?

1: the aerodactyls in the lava zone. Its like they were fucking MADE to irritate players to the point where they want to rip their eyes out. Even when you use the nuke command in Funtools.lua, they won't go away.
2: Also when you literally reach 0 as soon as a bubble finally comes up and the disappearing platforms in egg rock zone 2. Really ruins sonic speedruns.

honestly maybe just arid canyon 1 in general. no matter how many times i play it i always accidentally find myself running in circles due to just how open it is. not to mention the hitbox on those ski lift things is pretty stringent so i'm guaranteed to die a few times in that section that forces you to hop between a few of em. besides that i find 2.2 to be remarkably fair

though arguably castle eggman 1 has the same openness problem but i don't find myself turned around nearly as much there. really the map design is good throughout, it just maybe needs some extra visual flair signifiers to help establish which part of the level you're in

The end segments of both Arid Canyon 1 & 2 are slow and boring once you're good at them (with the additional problem that the end of Arid Canyon 1 is too difficult for new players). In my replays SRB2 I tend to pause the game when I reach the pulleys / mine carts and use Level Select to skip to the next level.

The end segments of both Arid Canyon 1 & 2 are slow and boring once you're good at them (with the additional problem that the end of Arid Canyon 1 is too difficult for new players). In my replays SRB2 I tend to pause the game when I reach the pulleys / mine carts and use Level Select to skip to the next level.
I just hate the final minecart section in ACZ2 because they feel boring and annoying lol

Pterodactyls in RCZ1 for me. Their behaviour is extremely punishing. I now avoid them at all costs.

When you were doin just fine on a map but netcode says fuck it and desyncs you right in a fckin pit

Also knuckles players on tag hiding in unfair places

Actually trying to beat the 2.0 special stages with netplay. Nothing describes the rage of someone accidentally falling on the glass floor and EVERYONE getting the "you failed" text.

1: the aerodactyls in the lava zone. Its like they were fucking MADE to irritate players to the point where they want to rip their eyes out. Even when you use the nuke command in Funtools.lua, they won't go away.
2: Also when you literally reach 0 as soon as a bubble finally comes up and the disappearing platforms in egg rock zone 2. Really ruins sonic speedruns.
my friend threw his keyboard at the tv when that happened lol

1. When you lag in multiplayer then end up walking into falling into your death.
2. THE CRABS IN DSZ, THE STUPID UNNAMED ROBO FISH IN GFZ2, THE GOLD AND RED BUZZ IN THZ AND THE AERODACTYLS IN RVZ!

1. When you lag in multiplayer then end up walking into falling into your death.
2. THE CRABS IN DSZ, THE STUPID UNNAMED ROBO FISH IN GFZ2, THE GOLD AND RED BUZZ IN THZ AND THE AERODACTYLS IN RVZ!
for 1 I can truly relate to lol
the crabs aren't too much trouble for me, I just ignore and jump over them
same for the buzzes in THZ, I just run past them. I just go fast enough so they're not a bother to me and only annoy me when there's multiple after me

Trying to 100% Azure Temple Zone, the random crashes that exist when they feel like it, Bean players in Battle Mode, and my first attempts trying to get the time emblem in Techno Hill Zone Act 2 (I’m unexperienced in 3D spaces).
Desynchronising barely happens to me in multiplayer, so I don’t mind ‘em.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back