Most disappointed game this year.(2008-2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't know what game was the most disappointed, after all, they don't talk much.

Fyrus said:
Shane said:
Where was the fun and game play in that equation?

Oops. Seems I forgot rather important details.
I believe if the details were forgotten, that means that they weren't apparent enough to be remembered.

I now played the WII and PS2 version of the game, there certainly is alot of difference on the way Sonic moves, his controls are much easier in WII since he doen´t do that lag-styled move, also graphics help alot.

Nightmare cenz, ever since they forced Crash to use Melee attacks that weren't jumping, spinning, sliding, or belly flopping the series has been ruined.

Jurai_Madman said:
Nightmare cenz, ever since they forced Crash to use Melee attacks that weren't jumping, spinning, sliding, or belly flopping the series has been ruined.
I haven't played the new Crash games. Tell me. Has it really gotten horrible?

GREG THE CAT said:
Jurai_Madman said:

They're not horrible persay, just a shadow of their former selves, this is pressumably due to the new games no longer being developed by Naughty Dog. Eitherway though there are still worst platforming series you could spend your money on *whistles*.

Alexmonk0 said:
GREG THE CAT said:
Jurai_Madman said:

They're not horrible persay, just a shadow of their former selves, this is pressumably due to the new games no longer being developed by Naughty Dog. Eitherway though there are still worst platforming series you could spend your money on *whistles*.
And what are those games you'd suggest to stay away from?

GREG THE CAT said:
Alexmonk0 said:
GREG THE CAT said:
Jurai_Madman said:

And what are those games you'd suggest to stay away from?

Of the main platformers, it is a tie between anything past Crash Warped or Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex. Of the racing games, anything past CTR. Of the party games, all of them.

BLpresents said:
Jellybones69 said:
Sonic Chronicles.

The characters looked ugly, and the ending makes almost no sense.
True frankly I was pissed after beating Chronicles.
I didn't even get that game, it looks like it should be in Atari's E.T Landfill.
But, this year i'd say Wario land shake it, i mean... Why 2D? What, Nintendo Feels like rushing a game thats 2D? I thought it was going to be 3D Like the Gamecubes Wario World.

Most Depressing game of 2008........Sonic unleashed (PS2/Wii/360 Versions....PS3 version was surprisingly good!)

Blue Warrior said:
Isn't the 360 version more or less the same as the PS3 version?

360 is a little more polished than the PS3. Want proof, then go look at some vids on Youtube or any other source of video game footage.

But for starters, it has better load times, includes a fully animated scene when sonic turns into werehog when hitting the hourglass (and it's really short). But that's pretty much all it has, besides it's content downloads.

And to be honest, to say that the 360 verson was bad is also saying the ps3 was just as bad. And if your just bashing the other systems because your a fan of another then that's pretty bias if you ask me. But this is settled already in the Unleashed topic. (not that im saying you are Blue warrior..)

Blue Warrior said:
Isn't the 360 version more or less the same as the PS3 version?

Its actually worse then the 360 version

1.Wasn't Sonic Unleashed released 09..(360 and PS3?...)
2.Sonic Unleashed PS3 runs at a better frame rate, but the frame rate dips so bad it looks like your game is dying.
3.360 version gets faster updates/DLC....

Guess I'll change the title now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back