Moron of the Week (December 10-16, 2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me of my mock complaining-about-poll-topics poll topic that everyone got their panties in a wrinkle about. ;p

Zash said:
no one is a moron, if human beings are morons, then the other animals are not. usually i don't here people shouting aloud, THAT DOLPHIN IS A MORON, BTW dolphins seem smarter to me... :mrgreen:
Most humans are morons. Including myself, of course. But dolphins are not morons. The only reason why they have not overrun the world now is because of their lack of the ability to manipulate things. A pair of flippers doesn't help you much, you know. :roll:

Nah, they're well aware this planet is doomed, they're just very unsuccessful at telling us humans that. We're as good as dead, they'll be leaving and thanking us for fish while we are incinerated.

...frankly, the Earth's being destroyed was one aspect of the book that's turning me off from it, though. But 42 is still greatness.

I love how everyone is trying to come off as all philosophical here. Quite frankly, everyone is a moron in some way or another. If we weren't, we'd have a perfect existence in which people lived in peace.

And if dolphins are somehow "smarter" than us ("smarter" being a VERY broad term meant to be used with care) it doesn't matter unless I can go up to one, ask it the time, and hear it respond correctly. I rest my case.

Hooray for pointless topics! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back