More Palette colors/supercolors/custom colors ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you making a WAD out of this? This is interesting to see and look at. I'm more concerned if your adding, Like to 2.0 yellow and 1.09's grey?

It's already been conformed that such a feat is impossible due to there being a limitation of 32 palettes total, as JTE reported earlier. And since the several Super palettes would count as slots used by the game, the amount of empty slots available is low, if not nonexistent.

Technically we have 25 skin colors palettes and 15 seperate super palettes. That's a total of 40 palettes altogether.

The limit of "32" JTE speaks of is probably the limit on skin color palettes specifically; that would be another 6 I guess? (last color would be #31, so there are 32 skin colors total including the unused "None" slot that we'd like to pretend doesn't exist anymore. =V )

I stand corrected.

So if there was a way to add custom palettes into a future version of SRB2, it'd be quite limited at the moment with a file only adding six or so selectable player colors, so you wouldn't be able to use these palettes unless you and/or the server hosting has the file as well. If the server doesn't host with these extra palettes, you're stuck with vanilla player palettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back