RobloxFoxIsFunni
Member
Robloxfox here
So did you remember a thread about a personalized srb2? WELL I THINK I NEED TO BRING IT BACK And here it goes The personalization arc is basically a zip file that has a lot of stuff like music AND images Not regular old images but NEW images and also i wanna tell ya in the "Every copy of SRB2 is personalized" thread i said that we played a game where you have to remake the image and i will rank it WELL IT WAS FAKE i was tricking you because my art i attached looked bad and thats why BUT THATS OK enjoy this useless zip file i attach to this thread :)
So did you remember a thread about a personalized srb2? WELL I THINK I NEED TO BRING IT BACK And here it goes The personalization arc is basically a zip file that has a lot of stuff like music AND images Not regular old images but NEW images and also i wanna tell ya in the "Every copy of SRB2 is personalized" thread i said that we played a game where you have to remake the image and i will rank it WELL IT WAS FAKE i was tricking you because my art i attached looked bad and thats why BUT THATS OK enjoy this useless zip file i attach to this thread :)