Moilols "Talez" PerHour (Legacy)

Moilols "Talez" PerHour (Legacy) v1.7 - Generations Update - 1 Minute Patch

Bandder

Flower Woman But Man
It'sSonki! submitted a new resource:

Talez - Definitely Sonki's Best Friend

It's Talez! The fun, energetic fox that is ready for action!
View attachment 87853

View attachment 87857

He was back.

Back at Greenflower. But why?

He saw Eggman's ship blow up. HE DESTROYED IT.

But he was back here, as if nothing happend. He was... trapped.
All he wanted to do was get his cheesey curds. But... somehow, he's stuck here.

Suddenly, a orange fox appeared!
"Hey! You must be Sonki! I am Talez! I saw you fall into a...

Read more about this resource...

random thing that doesn't matter:

fixed the icon on the message board. the first one was kinda mid lol i had to redo it.
Post automatically merged:

i now changed the name to his full name because i put a "miles 'tails' prower" tag so therefore it would be false advertising if i didn't.
maybe. anyways this guy will be getting updates in the future, of course. starting with animation fixes because there always seems to be issues whenever i first release these things.

Attachments

• 2023_03_24_0b6_Kleki.png
    2023_03_24_0b6_Kleki.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
talez looks like he enjoys chicken nuggies, adult size
and sonki enjoys dino nuggies with cheese curds
ah yes, smart you are, good sir

ok next addon is gonna take a while. for one thing, working on other stuffs. of course. but this next addon is going to have 2 characters.

are they parodies similar to sonki and talez? well while one of them is that's not why it's there.

you'll see in like a month or two. in the meantime talez will get updates.

2023_03_24_0yi_Kleki.png

also no these to characters are not the characters. they are here to emphasize that there will be 2 characters next round.

Last edited:
ah yes, smart you are, good sir

ok next addon is gonna take a while. for one thing, working on other stuffs. of course. but this next addon is going to have 2 characters.

are they parodies similar to sonki and talez? well while one of them is that's not why it's there.

you'll see in like a month or two. in the meantime talez will get updates.

View attachment 88019

also no these to characters are not the characters. they are here to emphasize that there will be 2 characters next round.
i smort
anyways my guesses are parody metal and something else

but also, you JUST finished Talez, i would request taking a break for a bit before working on the next one to avoid burnout

update on myself today.

i currently am taking a break from srb2 modding to work on non-srb2 projects. i will keep in touch on here, and respond to any comments made, as i do enjoy feedback on stuffs. if you want to keep track of these projects im working on, it's not too hard to find my socials from here.

i would like to thank all of those who downloaded any mod i made. really made my day knowing people like my work. a new srb2 mod should
come out in 2-3 months, similar to how talez released.

speaking of which talez will receive updates. im just not working on any new characters or mods as of now.

update on myself today.

i currently am taking a break from srb2 modding to work on non-srb2 projects. i will keep in touch on here, and respond to any comments made, as i do enjoy feedback on stuffs. if you want to keep track of these projects im working on, it's not too hard to find my socials from here.

i would like to thank all of those who downloaded any mod i made. really made my day knowing people like my work. a new srb2 mod should
come out in 2-3 months, similar to how talez released.

speaking of which talez will receive updates. im just not working on any new characters or mods as of now.
Oh, now that's a fine break I guess. Though I just would sugget giving out some things to it, but why not anyway.

i mean one of the projects has already been started and is getting a trailer on april first

It'sSonki! updated Moilols "Talez" PerHour with a new update entry:

The Mid April Fools Update

yeah i kinda forgot april fools was a thing. this update adds nothing to the character advertised. instead it adds a png of an oc i made as a character. have fun.

Read the rest of this update entry...

uh... apil pool dae

2023_04_04_0e8_Kleki.png

ok sorry guys i was busy with those non-srb2 projects and irl work and stuff i didn't have any update prepared for anything

Last edited:
ok hang on

oh no

uh... this is truly a mid april fools update

well its good that you took a break from srb2 modding, its not good to just limit yourself to one program
yeah. i am working on a version 2 at the moment. and it is not gonna be what anyone expects it to be (well other than animation fixes and stuff. of course those are gonna be there). but thank for your concern, good sir.

2023_04_06_0yy_Kleki.png

Keep an eye out for this image on the "Overview" page of any addon I make!
If you see this image, it means that a major update to the addon is near completion and should be out in a day or two!
This could mean new moves, features, etc.

(random bugfix updates and stuffs will not have this)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back