Mods On Mac

Hi! My name is Tails&Cream2008 and I have a problem regarding mods on our iMac. Every time I put a mod in the srb2 folder and open up the games the mod doesn't show up in the Addons menu. Is there a way to fix this? If you know a solution, post it in the comments. I really want to fix this problem! Thanks!

Hi! My name is Tails&Cream2008 and I have a problem regarding mods on our iMac. Every time I put a mod in the srb2 folder and open up the games the mod doesn't show up in the Addons menu. Is there a way to fix this? If you know a solution, post it in the comments. I really want to fix this problem! Thanks!
Well, lets see... Where are you putting them? Where is your Srb2 folder at? Because I had the same problem. I'm guessing you may have moved your folder (which will reset your game) and place all your addons there.

Well, lets see... Where are you putting them? Where is your Srb2 folder at? Because I had the same problem. I'm guessing you may have moved your folder (which will reset your game) and place all your addons there.
I put the mods in the addons folder.
My srb2 folder is in Finder.

I put the mods in the addons folder.
My srb2 folder is in Finder.
Ah okay.
Though I mean where in finder? In Desktop? Documents?
I'm not sure its the same for all laptops, But it should be in here:
Screen Shot 2021-06-12 at 5.42.56 PM.png

Another Idea I have in mind is to gather your config.fig, data.dat, and your save files, gather them all and delete your folder. See if anything changed like your srb2 data restarting. (Then just add it back)

I think it's in documents.
Post automatically merged:

But thank you!

How do I add it back though?

How do I add it back though?
Double click it, press "cut" go to your user house-like folder and paste it.

Note that if you can't do it that way, drag your file to your desktop, go to your user house-like folder and drag it there. By the way if this doesn't work please reply to me, I almost missed your comment.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back