• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Modern Hesse Sonic Progress thread (cancelled.)

Finally another modern Sonic
Uhh,this is still the same Modern Sonic BlueM is doing,except now its hand-drawn.Who said that the hand-drawn sprites are for a entierly diffrent Modern Sonic mod?

Uhh,this is still the same Modern Sonic BlueM is doing,except now its hand-drawn.Who said that the hand-drawn sprites are for a entierly diffrent Modern Sonic mod?
I plan on having him have an Sonic frontiers based moveset. (Cyberspace.)
Post automatically merged:

A Homing attack that kills momentum, a not so fast boost, a pretty much useless dropdash, a stomp attack, and a broken spindash.

A Homing attack that kills momentum, a not so fast boost, a pretty much useless dropdash, a stomp attack, and a broken spindash.
Cool.

Damn bro you will be based on Sonic frontiers

Might just be me but the way you worded this sounded like you were genuinely upset

Might just be me but the way you worded this sounded like you were genuinely upset
To be honest,my post wasnt meant to make anyone upset (not even BlueM himself for that matter),but i made the reply because @Leonam has said that the hand-drawn sprites of Modern Sonic are actually "another Modern Sonic",which was wrong because its still for the same Modern Sonic.

To be honest,my post wasnt meant to make anyone upset (not even BlueM himself for that matter),but i made the reply because @Leonam has said that the hand-drawn sprites of Modern Sonic are actually "another Modern Sonic",which was wrong because its still for the same Modern Sonic.
Pretty sure somethingam was replying to BlueM, not you. Don't worry!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back