• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Modern Cream The Rabbit (Concept) [CANCELED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rika-chan

I also had another idea of wad character.

Cream The Rabbit, i know she already exist in SRB2 but i wanted to make a new Cream with new tricks and all..

epL2Zlw.png

i made..this ?

This is a really unfinished sprite, and its 100% original.

Well, like i said, i want her to have new tricks.

So i thought her abilities could be like :

Cheese : Obviously, Cheese will follow her everywhere and attack enemy for her, like in the legacy, but this time i want Cheese to be more.. alive ? For example : when Cream die Cheese will do an animation just like in Sonic Advance.

Fly : Obviously again, she'll have a fly that will be a little less stronger and less longer than Tails. Also, she'll not be able to fly underwater.

Throw Partner : When Cream will carry a player or a bot , He will automatically be in his ball animation, and Cream could throw him on ennemies and destroy it. However, she'll cannot do that underwater.

When she jump on a spring, you will can press a button to do a trick just like in Sonic Advance.

I also want her ears to be a separate sprites just like Tails overlay but only when she jump, spin or run.

Well if i have another ideas, i'll edit this post.

Tell me what you think of this ?

Last edited:
Well I wish I could say some suggestions but in order for me to do that I need to see these characters, try using the attachment system or an image hoster for posting images alright.

It's a good start, but the sprite needs more work.
Keep working on it so far, though I like the moveset ideas

Well I have an idea for her flying ability which is-

When she is flying, if she hasn't used all of her flying time she'll automatically activate a type of glide that doesn't give you auto movement but instead you have to move manually but you still fall slower while in this state and of course she can still use her remaining flying time to fly and just like Tails if you press/hold the spin button cream will go down to the ground faster and at the same speed as Tails.

That's my idea.

Hey i wanted to make a modern cream mod but uh i didn't notice you we're developing it so yea-
Post automatically merged:

i'll just cancel my modern cream mod continue finishing your's.

Last edited:
Hey i wanted to make a modern cream mod but uh i didn't notice you we're developing it so yea-

i'll just cancel my modern cream mod continue finishing your's.
you should keep in mind that it's perfectly fine to want to make a mod of an existing character, you're allowed to have multiple interpretations!

(why else would there be about twenty sonics on the mb alone)

Alright good luck!

on sonia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back