• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
And any image editing program.

Also, can you type properly, this is a forum, not a chatroom.

And before you ask, you do need to draw or copy-paste the sprites. Therefore, you need no new image program, chances are, you have Paint on your computer. Just go to Start>Run and type in "MSPAINT." If you have a Mac or Linux, I dunno, sorry. :P

TailsDoll said:
Everyone knows that MSPaint is for people who can't afford/have never heard of Paintshop Pro.
Don't you mean Photoshop CS2? :)

*cringes at the word paintshop*

I only buy stuff i know i'll actually use.

And Cueball61, you avatar is a bit big, its 32Kb, you might want to change it to JPEG or just make it smaller in size, 20Kb is what you need.

cueball61 said:
TailsDoll said:
Everyone knows that MSPaint is for people who can't afford/have never heard of Paintshop Pro.
Don't you mean Photoshop CS2? :)

*cringes at the word paintshop*

At least Paint Shop Pro's zooming isn't messed up! It actually uses preset levels, doesn't mess up after not zooming for one second, and the image is actually resampled!! It's actually resampled!! And you don't have to go to the stupid Zoom Tool and click on the ugly Actual Pixels button to zoom to 100%! You can just use the mousewheel to zoom back to 100%! No stupid zooming out to 89.4938378358!!!

*Explodes*

...and PSP also uses presets for filters. Photoshop doesn't. That means it sucks.

Actually, I think it zooms to 100% simply by double clicking the zoom tool.. maybe it just zooms to fit the window, I dunno. Don't feel like checking right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back