MOD Ideas. Which would you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiruba

I've had several mod idea's but I haven't put any of them to use because:

A. I need to SOC something and I have no clue how to SOC.

B. I can only get down the main things such as characters, then it all goes blank.

C. It's canceled due to my laziness.

My recent MOD ideas have been:

SRB2 Knockout!!! (Meant to play sorta like a 3D boxer, but I dunno how to program the punching/kicking and other commands and SOC most of the stuff)

Some mod featuring mighty and ray (I can only get the characters...I can't think of a storyline or NOTHIN')

The idea I'd prefer is SRB2 K.O!!! because I already know what I'm going to do with it. I just need a SOCer and a programmer to help me out. Everything else I can do by myself.

INFO ON THE MOD
The controls are simple. Use the jump button to attack (3 hit combo then combo finisher), the arrow keys to side step (except for the up arrow key and the back arrow key to guard), and the ringslinger button to use a special move (once your special gauge is filled).

As for the mighty and ray mod, I have no clue other than I'd use sonic unleashed music replacements, and the characters (I don't even have a storyline). If you have any suggestions, want to see one of these mods come to life, or want to contribute to one of these mods, POST!

~Shiruba

So you can do everything else but soc and program? Lulz. Isn't programming it most of it anyway?

If your going to make a mod like that, I have no idea why your using SRB2 for it.

SRB2 has been used to make all sorts of other wads that are unrelated. Still, I just thought that it would be kinda fun to make SRB2 into a 3D fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back