missing B I G file on srb2, someone give a link please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaneme3

alright, here's the deal, my parents got a new program called, "k-9 web protection" and, I can't get the all the files from the mirror 1 download. then when I tried to get onto the other mirrors, it just blocked them from going through because it was "unrated". so could anyone get me the srb2.srb file?

yea, but my parents are really pissed off at each other and would be divorced if the economy was good. so I'm stickin' around with the professionals, if you know what I mean

shaneme3 said:
alright, here's the deal, my parents got a new program called, "k-9 web protection" and, I can't get the all the files from the mirror 1 download. then when I tried to get onto the other mirrors, it just blocked them from going through because it was "unrated". so could anyone get me the srb2.srb file?

Oh, dear god, I feel sorry for you. My cousin had that internet filter at school, and he said it blocked just about EVERYTHING! I doubt it'll make your parents change your mind, but tell them that program is overkill.

Why did they download that again?

Bad way: Try uninstalling it
Better way:If theres an option to allow friendly sites then do it.
But...you said yea and said your parents are pissed off.
How is that stopping you?

shaneme3 said:
yea, but my parents are really pissed off at each other and would be divorced if the economy was good. so I'm stickin' around with the professionals, if you know what I mean
Hmm... K-9 is made for blocking harmful sites that could damage your computer. Have they played it before or have seen you play it? If so, maybe you can ask them if they could allow you to do it.
If not, try using a friend's computer to download SRB2 onto portable media. Then, copy it to your computer.
And I already said that, Autosaver.

Why doesn't anyone KEEP the install file after they download it? It's as close to common sense as one can possibly get on a computer.

^ Not really.. most stuff you install has a rather large install file, and not everybody has 300 GB harddrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back