Mint

Mint 2.0.2

sprites: 1/10, just vanilla sprites
moveset: 8/10, pretty fluid, but the boost is WAY too fast, i would suggest making it more momentum based and not just speed.

There's an accusation of Stolen lua code on a youtube video promoting this addon's workshop upload. So I have 2 questions. where is the code from and is the workshop release legit?

I started recording videos to promote a few releases on the MB and want to make sure things are good to go.

Last edited:
There's an accusation of Stolen lua code on a youtube video promoting this addon's workshop upload. So I have 2 questions. where is the code from and is the workshop release legit?

I started recording videos to promote a few releases on the MB and want to make sure things are good to go.
the workshop release is from march 12th of this year, while the message board release was from 2 days ago.

There is no stolen code, and the workshop release is legit.

"Hold Custom 3 to commit Modern Sonic" is the funniest sentence I've heard in a while. πŸ˜†
Also, her BattleMod ability seems quite interesting for a character like this. Is there any lore behind that?

Mint the AmyDroid updated Mint with a new update entry:

The First Update: A Minty Overhaul

β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž Mint v2.0 is here with a bunch of fixes and added content!
β€Ž

First, we have a couple of new abilities, due to the originals being just different types of jumps. I've reduced that amount to just *1.

β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey mint i got pepper and started rainworld pouncing

also if you combine TripleTroubleMidairCurl you can curl out of the jump ability(the rise) once to use the dash or the rise AGAIN

Redesign concept

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-14 233915.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-14 233915.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 14

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back