• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Mighty.wad by Monster Iestyn (Finished!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Iestyn

Fangtastic
Finished!

Here is the link for Mighty:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9kny8jl2edtlu14/mighty.wad

Hope you enjoy it.

EDIT: I am working on a Mighty Wad myself.

Here are some pictures to prove it:
(Note that all of the Mighty Pics were made in Paint)

Standing
MGHTA1.jpg
MGHTA2A8.jpg
MGHTA3A7.jpg
MGHTA4A6.jpg
MGHTA5.jpg

MGHTA12.jpg

Jumping/Spinning
MGHTL1.jpg
MGHTM1.jpg
MGHTN1.jpg
MGHTO1.jpg

Spring Up
MGHTP1.jpg

Running
MGHTQ1.jpg
MGHTR1.jpg
MGHTS1.jpg
MGHTT1.jpg

Character Select
MGHTCHAR.jpg

If it weren't for Aled The Hedgehog who encouraged me, I might never have continued to make mighty.

Last edited:
This is a cool wad! Also,there are only:
  1. Falling frames
    and
  2. Gasping frames.
To do!

EDIT:Oh,also,he worked on this for about:
Code:
Started:Half of 2006
Ended:Negitive

Already fixed the pictures.

I always seem to forget these sort of things, and it doesn't help by the fact that my internet connection is bad - which is why I'm using my brother's computer now.

I believe you are missing the walking sprites, the standstill sprites (Like Sonic's foot tap, Tails yawning, etc.) and the action sprites (Super Sonic, Tails flying, Knuckles gliding/climbing, etc.), as well.

Chaos said:
Um, it's not finished. Of course he'll be missing sprites.
I know he's missing sprites. Unfinished character WAD=Missing sprites. When have I not noticed that?

Mighty already is going to have double jump, and to make it fair he has a jump height of 92 to stop him from being overpowering.

And the pictures shown in my post at the top are only some of them, not all, since I have nearly finished as Aled, my brother, said.

If you want to make him more like Knuckles Chaotix Style, you could ask Senku for premission to use Senku's SOCed ability.

And what I said in CZ64's topic.

SRB2 Guy has a good point there, although I haven't made my decision about asking Senku for the SOc yet. For now I'm sticking with double jump for Mighty.

I'm not sure if it is like that, Nitro. After all, I started to make Mighty because I didn't think many pictures of him made by users in this forum, such as you, were good enough for him. And trying to fix his head will suspend the Mighty wad from being finished.

But, I may be wrong.

I know that his head isn't supposed to look like that. It's supposed to be round. And I'm not the only one to try mighty. CZ64 has and I think a couple of other people.

Good luck on finishing this, Monster Iestyn!
The last Mighty WAD made is Ground the Fox's, but it was a Knuckles Chaotix sprite rip.

Chaos said:
Mighty should have double jump.
I agree with Chaos.

Aled the Hedgehog said:
P.S:MI is working on other WADs too.
I hope they're good. Good luck MI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back