• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Mighty the Armadillo Remake, New Beta WAD Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, most people don't like the idea of ray as a WAD. If you payed attention to one of my above posts, the only one that is actually existing is one that I could do in my sleep.

Angelus_the_echidna said:
Well, most people don't like the idea of ray as a WAD. If you payed attention to one of my above posts, the only one that is actually existing is one that I could do in my sleep.

Well i don't pay attention that much I guess I hav ADD.=p

anyway I want Ray! (joking)

BACK ON TOPIC!
It' though I Don't want Mighty....It's I need him! =p
(joking)

If you guys can wait a little longer, I'll have the spring up/ falling frames done, and you know what that means! =P

The spring up/falling frames are still really rough, but the Alpha release is complete! :D Sorry I have no FFH mirror, I want to save some of FFH's bandwidth for the final release of Mighty only.
Go nutz

I had a feeling Mighty-α would be up today, and I was right! I'll get to trying it out as soon as possible, and I do hope a β version will be out by the end of this year!

I see a problem already! Fix the color changer cause the bright red stays red. Also life monitor needs offset fix.

Senku Niola said:
I see a problem already! Fix the color changer cause the bright red stays red.

lollate

I figured that out a while back. When I got the private BETA. XD DP has known for a while. I think he's planning on changing the base color blue to fix that.

Mighty's name is spelled wrong in the icon; instead, you spelled "Mighity".

Screenshot for proof.

srb20032-1.png

Please excuse me while I go and shoot myself. >_< I can't believe I made such a blatantly obvious spelling error, no more spriting at 3 AM for me. I went ahead and fixed it in my personal WIP copy, will upload another Alpha once the spring up/falling sprites are improved.

Oh that's nothing, I've stayed up as late 5 AM while working on Blaze. xD It's a serious problem, I know, but when it's the only time of day that you can get any work done on these sprites...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back