= Metroid Vanguard = Samus Aran in SRB2 [v1.5c]

= Metroid Vanguard = Samus Aran in SRB2 [v1.5c] v1.5c

Pls I can't go 100% how do I do
Post automatically merged:

Pls someone
You can still get 100%, but it seems atm the powerbombs completion counter is bugged and wants 8+ powerbomb tanks instead of 5+ for 100%, which is a bit harsh for regular play.

ACZ4 has a respawning powerbomb tank when you hit "retry", or you could use "samuspowerdrop 14" to give yourself powerbombs. I wouldn't consider it cheating if you had 5+ powerbomb tanks already, which is the intended amount for 100%.

I'll set it back to 5+ next update, naturally.

You can still get 100%, but it seems atm the powerbombs completion counter is bugged and wants 8+ powerbomb tanks instead of 5+ for 100%, which is a bit harsh for regular play.

ACZ4 has a respawning powerbomb tank when you hit "retry", or you could use "samuspowerdrop 14" to give yourself powerbombs. I wouldn't consider it cheating if you had 5+ powerbomb tanks already, which is the intended amount for 100%.

Will you fix this bug? You have to have the SpiderBall and jump off another wall while upside down to reproduce.

Attachments

• srb20003.png
    srb20003.png
    242.1 KB · Views: 11

Thank you and good job this mod is awesome

Back